TEMPO.CO, Jakarta – National Development Planning Minister Sofyan Djalil said that the government has 119 targets that match the 169 targets set in the sustainable development goals/SDGs for 2030. He is confident that Indonesia is ready to implement the SDGs this year.
- Why use an insurance broker?
- What’s the difference between an agent and a broker?
- Why choose PT Krida Upaya Tunggal ( KUT )
- How can I be sure my broker is qualified?
- How are insurance brokers licensed and what controls are there?
- How can I be sure an insurance company is financially sound?
- What insurance policies do I need?
- How much insurance is enough?
- If my circumstances change do I need to review my insurance?
- How do I make a claim?
Bank Indonesia (BI) projects that the economy will grow between 5.1 and 5.2 percent in the first quarter of 2016 and that easing monetary policy will be more effective after the new benchmark interest rate is applied.
BI’s executive director on economy and monetary policy, Juda Agung, said the government’s expenditures increased significantly in the first quarter, along with the acceleration of government infrastructure projects.